This version of the original New Holland and Stoll front loaders solves the attaching troubles of any tractor with this problem (and, of couse, all of my tractors). They will work flawlessly with any tractor that comes with a front loader console.
I did it this way because it solves the attacher problem for vehicles of other modders and, last but not least, because this way is much less work than optimizing any single tractor I made.
The front loaders are one hundred percent identically equal to the original ones and have everything they should have, but no additional features. The controls and axes are untouched, I did not change anything there.
For those who wants to change the control axes of the front loaders:
Change in the main options the point ‘invert Y-Axis’.